Thursday, April 20, 2006

Peninsular Malaysia

Hey Guys!

I m agree with Kamini....Sabah/Sarawak abit expensive cos I have been there before for a shoot..even their food also expensive. Since this is going to be RR first trip we just concentrate around Peninsular Malaysia.

Langkawi sounds great....can get cheap Beer and cig.... :)...

My another suggestion is Cameron Highland....very cheap.....cold & fresh air.......Those who forgot to buy Rose for their girl firend or wife on Feb 14... I think Cameron Highland is right place to buy Roses to your Darlings....Think bout it guys.. (P/S....Those who want to shoot horror movies cammeron is the rite place more details ask our Rajin)


Ok....about the meeting...seems Kamini not available on 6 & 7 May pls suggest other dates...not 13 May cos I will be in Sg. Petani on that day for a shoot.

(Note: Kamini,can u organise for our next meeting? )


Regards
Balan

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google