Thursday, April 27, 2006

Meeting!

Vanakkam Everyone!

Firstly, as one of the team member I would like to thank Kamini , Prem , Sasi & Rajan for the good participation in our blog. As I mention in my earlier postings...this blog is belongs to us (All Former ATV3 students)So, everyone have equal rights to suggest & comment and at the same time follow also lah.....so far as Rajan mention only 5 of us active in this posting and only GOD know what happen to the rest of them....I think we should change our team name from REAL REELS to
"PANJA THANTIRAM".....team members should have French Beard except Kamini...:)

Sasi de fun....Actualy saya tak marah with anyone...we re' friends man....why should marah...we have rights to speak up and suggest...that's what we did and I m very neutral. I really agree with ur point and Rajan's points....that's what we should do and I don't know wht the rest of the going to say. As i mention in my earlier posting " (P/S : This is just a suggestion from me. If friends want to add on or object ....you are most welcome..!)"....and that's what u all did and no point for me to get angry....I very clear on this.

Let Kamini chairs the meeting and as Thalaivar MS Prem mention in his posting " Too Many Cook Will Spoil The Soup"....Makan SDN. BHD. or let someone pay first than u all settle with him/her later (Option).

I m ok with the agenda.

(P/S: Pls remind all our friends about this meeting)

Thank You...See u all on the 1st May......

Cheers
Balan

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google