Friday, April 28, 2006

amazing...

Last sunday, while resting on my comfy sofa, i got a msg from this director whom i currently working wit as an editor. the msg read, that i broke the promise that v should meet today (sunday) for editin a episode n why i'm still at home. dat msg sounds really rude but coolly i sent reply that i nvr made such promise and anyway i dun hav keys to editin suite and ended that msg wit 'over n' out' (as if in walkie talkie style). She took it seriously n then she reply, dat i should told earlier so she didn't hav cancelled all her sunday appointment. you guys may think that the director really pissed off, i thought the same 2, so instead sending sms, i called her. She picked and surprisely she sounded quite cheerful and not hard feeling towards me as the previous sms suggested. She told me that she will met me 2more.

Moral of the story ... Sms n email never can tell a man's mood that he's in wen reply or postin. like balan n me.

in earlier posting, there were only Balan, Kamini n me. so i posted a remark that this blog is waste of time n i won't participate anymore if other members didn't join in. The rajin came and said should calm down and balan said my anger is just.

but the truth is i wasn't pissed or angry or happy or sad or whatever. it just my 'humble opinion' without emotion.

so don't judge a man or woman state of mind by just reading a series of words.

p/s: i'm not angry when posting this msg.

1 comment:

HeyRam said...

hi bro what's up...still same ha...well i just drop by ..any new project..ada role for me give me one lah..sure explode punya...take care n c u soon

Search Real Reels

Google