Wednesday, April 26, 2006

click 5

Hai Guys,

Fisrt of all it’s very upset that till now only 5 of us only posting in this web. (Balan, Prem,Sasi,Kamini and me). What happen to others? Do they know about the blog ever. Does they ever log on to his blog? What happen lah? Some of them I have called and told them . I think maybe they don’t how to posting or wat. I think Kamini should call those guys and ask them does they got the invitation or not and how to posting?

If not then only 5 of us only going to turn up in the meeting. Meanwhile I try to call others and inform them bout the meeting as well about the blog.

And I want to know from ‘5’ of us who u guys have called so far I have called:


Sam

Ramesh

Kumar

Kanna ( couldn’t get)

Murali ( kamini can you send an invitation to him Muralikrishna99@hotmail.com)

Satya

And one more thing Kamini can you make me as a Admin of this blog also so that I can send invitation and make some enhancement to the blog.

1 comment:

HeyRam said...

bro dont get angrylah ..i just get to know about the blog...dont worry i'll play the game...thats all for now c soon

Search Real Reels

Google