Friday, April 28, 2006

Admin

" Balan, anyone can administrate this blog.. Just because i created it doesn't mean i'm the only one has access to it. This is our blog so everyone has a responsibility over it okie. let me know if who is interested to be on the admin. Rajin you're already on the admin list."....KAMINI

Thanks Kamini.....B4 this I can't and now I can cos my name is in the admin list i guess and u allow me to be the one of the administrator...This morning I realise that I can change the setting on RR blog.....Correct Me If I M Wrong....

Kamini, for your info we are not that good in this blog thingy especially me...baru belajar katakan....So, u need to tech us lah seems u re' very familiar with blogs.

Ok...I don't want be in admin list cos as our Thailaivar MS Prem mention " Too Many Cook Will Spoil The Soup"....so those who intrested to be in admin list pls inform kamini.

Thanks for the info Kamini and really appreciate that....2day I learn sometihing new about blog.

Cheers!
Balan

1 comment:

FiShY~FiSh said...

There is nothing to it balan :) really. its very easy. i'm not that tech-savvy either.
I'll always let you'll know what i know if you wanna know that is :)
i put rajin, prem, sasi and you on the admin cause you'll are the only one posting stuff okie.

Search Real Reels

Google