Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hi Friends!

MISINTERPRETATION


Vanakkan Everyone!

I think u all misinterprate my suggestion on Persident / Vice - President and Sec. I thought want to discuss further in our meeting but before i explain further u all already come to the conclusion. It's Ok....since i started the topic on committee let me put a full stop for it....Let's forget about the committee.I totaly agree with Rajan and Sasi's point and view ...may be it's my fault cos it's it too early to form a organization....and i agree with Rajan and sasi's idea on project manager.

Everyone was very concern about the committee / organization but non of us comment on the F & B that I suggest except our Thalaivar Prem.....If u ask me SDN. BHD is the best solution for this for time being....unless anybody want to belanja.....


Cheers!
Balan

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google