Saturday, May 20, 2006

TRIP UPDATE










I was at the cuti-cuti malaysia travel fair launch recently. Got a deal for 4D3N stay at Genting Bayu Chalet in Tioman. I have done initial booking because the price is only valid if we book then and there. I indicated that at least 10 people will be on this trip

The operators told me that within RM300, we can have a package that includes
*return ferry transfer from Mersing jetty to the Chalet
*3 nights accommodation
*3 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 dinner, 1 bbq dinner
* Snorkelling+guide (at coral island, marine park centre, renggis island and kampung paya with refreshment served)

the operator will call me to confirm the final itenerary. I have informed Rajin. If the dates are confirmed as discussed on aug 1-4 , we can start collecting the money and making arrangements. She asked to book as early as possible because room availability is minimal in July and AUgust. I will keep you'll updated.

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google