Sunday, September 03, 2006

Reasons Why I Never Visit My Rich Friend

Reasons Why I Never Visit My Rich Friend

Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid
approached me and……

Question: “What would you like to have? Fruit
juice, Soda, Tea, Chocolate, Capuccino,
Frapuccino or Coffee?”

Answer: “Tea please.”

Question: “Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea,
Bush tea, Honey bush tea, Iced tea or Green tea?”

Answer: “Ceylon tea.”

Question: “How would you like it? Black or white?”

Answer: “White.”

Question: “Milk or fresh cream?”

Answer: “With milk.”

Question: “Goat’s milk or cow’s milk?”

Answer: “With cow’s milk please.”

Question: “Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?”

Answer: “Um, I’ll just take it black.”

Question: “Would you like it with sweetener, sugar
or honey?”

Answer: “With sugar.”

Question: “Beet sugar or cane sugar?”

Answer: “Cane sugar.”

Question: “White, brown or yellow sugar?”

Answer: “Forget about the tea, just give me a
glass of water instead.”

Question: “Mineral water, tap water or distilled
water?”

Answer: “Mineral water.”

Question: “Flavored or non-flavored?”

Answer: “I think I’ll just die of thirst.”

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google