Sunday, September 03, 2006

aDaM & EvE....

aDaM & EvE....

One day, Adam sat outside the Garden of Eden
shortly after eating the apple, and wondered about
men and women. So looking up to the heavens he
says,





"Excuse me GOD, can I ask you a few
questions?"

GOD replied, "Go on Adam but be quick I have a
world to create."






So Adam says,
" When you created Eve, why did you make her
body so curvy and tender unlike mine?"

GOD replied, "I did that, Adam, so that you could
love her."






So Adam says,
"
Oh, well then, why did you give her long, shiny,
beautiful hair, and not me?"

GOD replied,"I did that Adam so that you could love
her."







Adam says, "Oh, well then, why did you make her
so stupid? Certainly not so that I could love her!"

GOD replied," Well Adam, now, I did that so that
she could love you"

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google