Saturday, June 03, 2006

Vanakkam Salam Namaste Friends!

Hi Friends!

I wish Jaya Prabha and our Agung Happy Birthday....Have Fun! I wish our Thailaivar MS. Prem all the very best to his next film....!

Yes Mr. MS Prem you are right, GURU poster is look like poster of 'BROTHERHOOD OF WOLF'....someone forwarded the poster to me so just put it in our blog. Not sure whether it's real GURU poster or they just created it.

About the movie Da Vinci Code, I saw a negative comment in our blog. I happen to watch this movie last week and I would say Ron Howard did a good job and the screenplay was good. I like the way they explain about the 'Last Supper' and the script explain everything more than one time so if we don't know who is Jesus and Mary Magdalene we still can understand the story. The only that I m not happy is the ending, it's flat and lackluster.

I am agree with Mr.MS Prem that the book is better than the movie. We should bear in mind this is not fantacy or fiction film like Harry Potter or LOTR but this is fact and very very very sensitive and contoversial issue. If Ron Howard and screenplay writer follow as per the book.....third world war will happen and his head will be in chopping board.....I would say he handle things very carefully....to make people undertand the Da Vinci Code.....but when we look at film in the film angle or POV we might not happy with the Da Vinci Code and there is always a pro and con about the movie. The Best Part is Da Vinci Code is still the # 1 film in the world at the moment....they still making money......!

If we want a clear picture about the Da Vinci Code and whether Jesus married or not only two person can answer this question. First is Jesus himself and second is Leonardo Da Vinci......which is impossible......whether Jesus married or not for Me I still respect HIM.....If Jesus or Leonardo Da Vinci happen to come to earth I have a lot and lot of question to ask both of them.... :)

Guys, pls don't get offended. This is just my personal opinion about the film and it's very subjective and depends on individual taste.

About the 'Pudhupettai', I yet watch the film but I heard it's very intresting.

So, when is our next meeting?


Cheers!
Balan Ji

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google