Thursday, June 29, 2006

from JP (Jaya Praba)

hiee there mates!! sorry for the lost and delay respond from myself .. well cant help it as me still figuring out what is this blog about ..

i got to know how to scroll it after had a chit chat with prem .. (how come we were never inform abou this)

i hope myself not too late to find out what's happening here ... so guys!!... sham , neerja , sashi anne , rajin , ramesh , sam , kamini ,baker and my chellam prem .. miss u ( well guys know we know there reason for sure.... ) guys!! me still working here in NCR doing field service coordinations which the work is damn hectic ... sad to say myself LOSING more weight day by day .. ( dont worry try 3 roti canai a day )

but the job is totally embraces FUN .. so for time being me will suffer here ... and guyss sorry if i unable to join any meeting on sunday evening coz im working at 4 am till 1 pm .. able to join on every sat unless im not working :) .. poor little gurl .. working on shift is really sickening which got lack of sleep and rest .. further more im taking care of my new born niece .. i mean helping my mum to tc of her... there some vital and plus point things over there which that gonna be good thing for me for FUTURE... ( good for you hope you can joins us in one of our meeting soon)

neway guyss i able to reply in the blog but that gonna be once in a while .. as long as participation from JP is der.. more than anyhting rite...catch yaa ppl soon .. Adios amigos mates!!

Ok prem we all know it.

Take care Jaya

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google