Friday, June 02, 2006

m.s. prem's here!

Rajin posting of 'what's wrong real' reminds me of my feeling when v started this blog. I've been busy with my work but like kamini, i still checkout the posting. So, rajin, not every1 got things to say or share. stay chill.

Currently a new culture hall/theater @ batu caves is opened for both local and foreign tourist. A 12-15 min documentary on Indian culture and Thaipusam is shown daily basis. I telling this b'cos i edited it. so checked it out when you r there.

Mr. Balan, 'GURU' poster is kinda look like poster of 'BROTHERHOOD OF WOLF'. 'BoW' is a french movie n' not 2 b missed by editors/compositor.

And to Ismail Darbar, he definitly can go to HELL.

Da vinci Code sucks. The book better than the movie. Ron Howard is x my favorite director. I liked his APOLLO 13 mainly b'cos Tom hanks and it's based on true story. His other movie not that interesting though it might won OSCAR. Not all award winning movie worth watching. But 'BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF BEHOLDER'.

Abt Pudhupettai, i liked it very much though the movie reminds me of NAYAGAN, GODFATHER TRILOGY and very much of SCARFACE. i like violent movie so selvaraghavan did a goodjob. Virumandi has more violent scene then Pudhupettai. Yuvan music is very good.

Aren't v supposed 2 hav meetin in this JUNE?

JAYA PRABHA'S birthday is on 3rd June. Saturday. Dun 4get wish her.

So dat's my posting quota fulfilled. Currently i'm workin on my script for next movie, a crime thriller, so i'll absent from this blog but once a while, i'll check REAL REELS.

so c u all @ meetin.

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google