Sunday, January 07, 2007

this funny ....

While visiting India , George Bush is
invited to tea with
Indian President Abdul Kalam.

He asks Kalam what his
leadership philosophy is. He says
that,
it is to surround himself
with intelligent people.

Bush asks how he knows if
they're intelligent.

"I do so by asking them the
right questions," says
Kalam."Allow
me to demonstrate."

Bush watches as Kalam phones
Manmohan Singh and says, "Mr.
Prime Minister, please
answer this question: your mother has
a
child, and your father has a
child, and this child is not
your
brother or sister. Who is
it?"

Manmohan immediately
responds, "It's me, Sir !"

"Correct. Thank you and good-
bye, sir," says Kalam. He hangs
up
and says, "Did you get that,
Mr. Bush?"

Bush nods: "Yes Mr.
President. Thanks a lot. I'll
definitely
be
using that!"

Bush, upon returning to
Washington, decides he'd better put
the
Condoleeza Rice to the test.
Bush summons her to the White
House and says, "Condoleeza,
I wonder if you can answer a
question for me."

"Why, of course, sir. What's
on your mind?"

Bush poses the
question: "Uhh, your mother has a
child, and
your father has a child, and
this child is not your brother
or
your sister. Who is it?"

Rice was puzzled and finally
asks, "Can I think about it and
get back to you?" Bush
agrees, and Rice leaves. Rice
immediately calls a meeting
of senior senators, and they
puzzle
over the question for
several hours, but nobody can come up
with an answer. Finally, in
desperation, Rice calls Colin
Powell and explains the
problem.

"Mr. Powell, your mother has
a child, and your father has a
child, and this child is not
your brother or your sister. Who
is it?"

Powell answers
immediately, "It's me, of course."

Much relieved, Rice rushes
back to the White House, finds
George Bush, and
exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I
know
who
it is! It's our Colin
Powell!"

And Bush replies in
disgust, "Wrong, its

Manmohan Singh!"

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google