Monday, January 22, 2007

Balan Ji on Mani Ratnam's GURU


Hi!

I happen to watch Mani Ratnam's GURU on (12 Jan 2007) first day itself in Mid Valley but second show.I don't know about others but I personaly love the movie not because I am Mani Ratnam freak but I simply love the subject and the way the story have been told and the film have been shot.Just because I love the movie very much, I went again to Mid Valley to watch the movie for second time and the best part is someone that I never expect bought the ticket for me....free ticket who don't want.

Abhishek bachchan did a very good job in the film, he acted very well not to forget about Mithun Chakraborty's acting which is very fine though this two people can't beat our Kamal. Nothing much to say about A.R.Rahman because have always have something special to his special man until hollywood dirctor wanted to use his songs to Mani for their movies especially Bombay's team music and Dil Se's Chayya Chayya.
Rajiv Menon after Bombay join again with Mani for GURU.

GURU a film that all of us should watch and it's worth watching.

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google