Friday, August 24, 2007

WELL, HERE I AM :)

Haahaha...halamak bro, sorry, wasn't my intention to ignore the blod, really had nothing much to post. Didn't know if you'll be interested in my India visit.

Well, magical yes! definitely. first of all, not everyone is blessed to go to puttaparthi, let alone see Sai Baba. I got both, and the whole 10 days i was there i saw him everyday, twice a day!
I was there for Sai World Youth Conference. The last time such conference was held, it was 12 years ago, so it was pretty much a wonderful experience. It was also my first trip to India and i never every dreamt that my first trip to India will be that of visiting my Guru. People from 60 countries were there attending the conference and we heard Baba speak during the opening and the closing ceremony. It was transformational. Well, he turned me into a full-time vegetarian so no more BBQ parties for me unless you'll are roasting some vegetarian chicken. hehe. I am seeing things from a different light and a lot of people are having trouble to adapt to my changes including my parents but I believe its all for the good!
:)

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google