Thursday, July 13, 2006

Zidane World !




you all think Zidane is very bad for heading that sohai (derno wats his name ledi) with his *Shaolin Tit Tau Kung* then you actually derno half of the story!

I receive news from my smallfly in Berlin, he receive this news from a reliable source that actually that sohai who kena whacked by Zidane is gay one! He molested Zidane! he char 9 Zidane's nenku and char 9 Zidane's sifut!

Mahai if got gay low char 9 me lidat i also tulan wei!!! I will give him more than "Shaolin Tit Tau Kung" !!! I give 9 him mou ying kiok also!!!

U dun belif me? dun werry we got visual prove, see for yourself la .. see how that gay low molest 9 Zidane and char 9 him! Watch carefully!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STmoZZ6rn_k


Got see anot?? got see anot??!!! I no bruff 9 u wan geh! that sei gay low molest 9 Zidane! thats why he tulan lar! Italy main tipu!! Italy send gay low molest ppl to win wan!!! MCH!!!


Ok la ... 2am ledi ... i got sleep la! Dun miss me so much can?? baibai!!!

No comments:

Search Real Reels

Google